“The OECD is currently developing an Observatory of Public Sector Innovation (OPSI) which collects and analyses examples and shared experiences of public sector innovation to provide practical advice to countries on how to make innovations work.
The OPSI does this by:
- Inspiring: Providing a unique collection of innovations from across the world, through an online platform, to inspire innovators in other countries.
- Connecting: Building a network of innovators, both virtually and in person through events and conferences to share experiences.
- Promoting: Turning analysis of concrete cases into practical guidance on how to source, develop, support and diffuse innovations across the public sector.
The OPSI’s online platform is a place where users interested in public sector innovation can:
- Access information on innovations
- Share their own experiences
- Collaborate with other users