“The Agile Government Handbook is a community project to help government learn and adopt Agile development practices….
The U.S. federal TechFAR Handbook highlights six key reasons why government should adopt Agile for IT project management and development.
- Improvement in investment manageability and budgetary feasibility
- Reduction of overall risk
- Frequent delivery of usable capabilities that provide value to customers more rapidly
- Increased flexibility
- Creation of new opportunities for small businesses
- Greater visibility into contractor performance
(Source: The TechFAR Handbook for Procuring Digital Services Using Agile Processes)…
18F Consulting Co-Managing Director Robert L. Read presents on “How to Run an Agile Project in Government.”