The report of the 2013 Aspen Institute Forum on Communications and Society (FOCAS) is a series of six chapters that examine the current barriers to open government and provides creative solutions for advancing open government efforts.
1. Open Government and Its Constraints
2. What is Open Government and is it Working?
3. The Biases in Open Government that Blind Us
4. Open Government Needs to Understand Citizens
5. Open Government Needs Empathy for Government
6. Toward An Accountable Open Government Culture